The funeral chapel was built in 1927. It was one of the first buildings to be constructed as a funeral home in Pennsylvania, instead of a house conversion, as was typically the norm. The initial design was that of a non-denominational chapel which included a pipe organ. In 1957, the building was remodeled and converted to a living room style facility. The facility has been continually upgraded and now includes 2 chapels and 2 family sitting rooms. Click the images below for a larger view.